Winston Duke Net Worth
Winston Duke is another Black American actor in the new Marvel Movie production of “Black Panther.” He began his acting career in a theater when he starred in productions for the Portland Stage Company and Yale Repertory Theatre. He then got a prominent role in “Person of Interest,” which helped further launch his career. He became friends with fellow “Panthers” star, Lupita Nyong’o which led to them both landing a role in the famous film. He is a well-trained actor in both theatre and film, and he was perfect for the purpose of M’Baku. His net worth is around $800,000.
Winston Duke Bio Info
Born: 15 November 1986 (age 31 years), Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago
Height: 1.94 m
Education: Brighton High School, Yale School of Drama
Recent movies: Avengers: Infinity War, Black Panther
TV Series: Modern Family, Major Crimes, The Messengers, Person of Interest, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
Winston Duke Quotes
- It’s only until we confront the darkness of our past that we can responsibly move forward. – Winston Duke
- I like to go into things, and I like to make the most bold choice to tell the particular story being told. – Winston Duke
- I was seeing people of color growing up in my media. I was seeing them in positions of power. – Winston Duke
- I would love more stories with strong characters of color who don’t always fit the mold that Hollywood has created in the past. – Winston Duke
- I want all of the work that I do to have a social justice footprint attached. I want it to move the needle forward when it comes to the perception of all people, but especially people of color. – Winston Duke
Winston Duke Videos on YouTube
Here’s a YouTube video featuring Winston Duke’s life from 7 to 31 years old. Go check it out!