Rob Riggle Net Worth
Who Is Rob Riggle?
Rob Riggle is a former the United States Marine Corps Reserve officer, an actor and a comedian. He was born on twenty-one April in the year 1970. His full name is Robert Allen Riggle Jr.
Rob Riggle Net worth:
According to some sources the total Net worth of Rob Riggle is of about $245 million. But according to People with money reports the actor is the highest paid in the world and has earned about $82 million from the year January 2017 to 2018.
Rob Riggle Life History:
Rob Riggle was born in Louisville Kentucky in The United States of America on twenty-first of April in the year 1970. He was the son of Sandra and Robert Allen Riggle who used to work for an insurance company. When he was just two years old his family had moved to Overland Park in Kansas. When he graduated his high school in the year 1988 he was voted as the most humorous student.
After his school, he attended the University of Kansas where he was also the member of the Phi Gamma Delta group. He acquired his pilot’s license and in the year 1992, he graduated his college with a B.A. in Theater and Film.
Then in the Year 1997, he earned his degree from Webster University in Master of Public Administration. Rob got married to Tiffany Riggle in the year 2000. The couple has two children together.
Riggle joined the Marines in 1990 subsequent to getting his pilot’s permit, aiming to end up a Naval Aviator, yet left flight school so as to seek after his parody vocation.
He was an individual from the United States Marine Corps Reserve and regularly alluded to his military encounters on The Daily Show, including going about as the show’s “Military Analyst” and openly kidding that he could murder some other individual from the show.
In August 2007, he went to Iraq to report for The Daily Show and additionally to engage the troops under the domain of the USO.
Rob Riggle – Known For:
He is best known for his work as an actor and comedian and has worked in many movies and television shows as well.
He is best known for his work as a correspondent on Comedy Central’s The Daily Show from the year 2006 to 2008, as a cast member on Saturday Night Live from 2004 to 2005.
He is also known for his comedic roles in films such as The Hangover, The Other Guys, Let’s Be Cops, Dumb & Dumber To, 21 Jump Street, 22 Jump Street, The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard, and Step Brothers among many others.
Rob Riggle – Political / Business Affiliations:
Rob Riggle has endorsed many famous brands like Cover Girl cosmetics and he owns a number of restaurants of his own like Fat Riggle Burger and a football team as well. He has also launched his brand of vodka called With Love from Rob and a fashion line called Rob Riggle Seduction.
Rob Riggle Bio Info
Born: 21 April 1970 (age 48 years), Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Height: 1.91 m
Spouse: Tiffany Riggle (m. 2000)
Rank: Lieutenant colonel
Service/branch: United States Marine Corps Reserve
Rob Riggle Quotes
- I just love the Corps. I love the brotherhood, the camaraderie. I thank anyone in uniform who serves their fellow man. I love this country for so many reasons. We have such a great country here, and it’s worth defending, and it’s worth sacrificing for. – Rob Riggle
- What’s my favorite food besides pancakes? I guess it would be flapjacks, followed closely by hotcakes. After that, crepes… but thick crepes. Y’know, like, pancake-thick. – Rob Riggle
- I always try to stick to the script because I want to respect the writers, and I want to respect the director. But if the director and my fellow actors are okay with me playing with it a little bit, then I definitely want to play with it. – Rob Riggle
- My advice is for veterans to seek out mentors, people who are doing what you want to do. You have to decide what you want and have a goal. Don’t worry about how you’re going to do it. Just trust that you’ll get there. – Rob Riggle
- When you go out there to do comedy, you feel like you’re doing battle with the audience a lot of the time. You’re either going to get ’em, or you’re not. – Rob Riggle
Rob Riggle Videos on YouTube
In this YouTube video, Rob Riggle talks about his military service at Ground Zero after 9/11.
’12 Strong’ star Rob Riggle is uniquely qualified to play a character in the Army Special Forces from his time as a Marine.