Reggie Miller Net Worth
Who is Reggie Miller?
Reggie Miller, often referred to as ‘Knick Killer’ is a retired American professional basketball player with a net worth of $90 million. In the course of his 18-years National Basketball Association (NBA) career with Indiana Pacers, he’s accomplished many stupendous heights of success that include the winning of a gold medal in the Summer Olympics, 1996 and many more. Moreover, he played as the shooting guard for Indiana Pacers.
Biography & Wiki
Reggie Miller was born in Riverside, California on 24th August 1965. Reggie was born with a vandalism of hip impairment that forbid him to walk customarily. He wore stanchions as fixtures on both the legs for few years that bolstered his legs and indemnified the graffiti of his hip.
Reggie Miller comes from an athletic family. In all, they are five siblings, all engaged in brawny enterprise. His siblings include,
• Darrell: erstwhile MLB player, designated as the catcher for the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.
• Tammy: a volleyball player at Cal State Fullerton
• Cheryl: erstwhile basketball player, she was a part of the gold-medal winning team in Olympics.
• Saul Jr.: a profound musician and became a fragment of the military after being inspired by his father.
Reggie Miller’s alma mater was Riverside Polytechnic. Later, he pursued a degree in history at University of California, Los Angeles. In his college days, he made many individual as well as team records in basketball which are still untouched by the preceding players.
Reggie Miller was adumbrated 11th by the Indiana Pacers in the premiere round of 1987 NBA draft. In his entire career, he didn’t switch his team and played with the Pacers from 1987 to 2005. He is a three-point shooting specialist which he assimilated from his sister Cheryl. Most of the awards and recognition in his 18-year career are scintillated against New York Knicks.
Miller retired from the NBA in 2006 with his #31 jersey.
Awards & Achievements
There is an array of achievements and entitlements that spruce up his career. Few to be quoted are:
• He led a federation in the free throw percentage five times in his whole career.
• From 15th November 1996 to 6th April 1997, Reggie made the three-pointer in sixty-eight consecutive games.
• He led a federation twice by making three-point field goals.
• He was a part of the US national team for the 1994 FIBA World Championship and the 1996 Olympic basketball team, both won a gold medal.
Reggie Miller net worth
Reggie Miller has an estimated net worth of over $90 million as of 2017 according to celebritynetworth.com. On an average, he received a salary of $6 million from the Indiana Pacers. Currently, he works as a sportscaster for TNT that adds confetti to his lump sum treasure.
Apart from being an athlete, Reggie Miller is also an actor who married to Marita Stavrou. Even after being in a relationship for over eight years, the couple filed for a splitsville in August 2000 for some unknown reasons. The most popular rumor about Reggie across the globe is; “the extreme to which Reggie was successful in his professional career, to the same extreme he failed in his personal life.”
Reggie Miller Bio Info
Born: 24 August 1965 (age 52 years), Riverside, California, United States
Height: 2.01 m
Spouse: Marita Stavrou (m. 1992–2001)
Siblings: Cheryl Miller, Darrell Miller, Tammy Miller, Saul Miller Jr.
Position: Shooting guard
Playing career: 1987–2005
Reggie Miller Quotes
- I don’t have the physical talent those guys have. My hard work has made me very good. – Reggie Miller
- I’ve always considered myself a crunch-time player. I just love having the ball in my hands. Everyone in the arena knows the ball is supposed to be in your hands and you still make it. It’s the odds. I love the odds.- Reggie Miller
- No matter how good you are, there’s a lot of luck involved.- Reggie Miller
Reggie Miller Videos on YouTube
Watch highlights from the legendary career of five-time All-Star and Hall of Fame guard Reggie Miller.