Jay-Z Net Worth
Jay-Z is a musician who has worked with big names like Beyonce and others. He has received 21 Grammy Awards and is considered a rapper musician. Jay-Z upped his net worth from $810 million to $900 million over the past year, seizing hip-hop’s cash crown for the first time since Forbes started counting back in 2011.
Jay-Z Bio Info
Born: 4 December 1969 (age 48 years), Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
Full name: Shawn Corey Carter
Height: 1.87 m
Spouse(s): Beyoncé Knowles (m. 2008)
Children: Blue Ivy Carter, Sir Carter, Rumi Carter
- Belief in oneself and knowing who you are, I mean, that’s the foundation for everything great. – Jay-Z
- Excellence is being able to perform at a high level over and over again. You can hit a half-court shot once. That’s just the luck of the draw. If you consistently do it… that’s excellence. – Jay-Z
- I’m a mirror. If you’re cool with me, I’m cool with you, and the exchange starts. What you see is what you reflect. If you don’t like what you see, then you’ve done something. If I’m standoffish, that’s because you are. – Jay-Z
- Your job is to inspire people from your neighborhood to get out. – Jay-Z
- I love what I do, and when you love what you do, you want to be the best at it. – Jay-Z
Jay-Z Videos on YouTube
Jay Z quickly became a household name. Not only is Shawn Carter tied for the most Grammy wins of all time by a Rap Artist, he’s also a massively successful businessman, becoming one of the wealthiest rappers in the world according to Forbes Magazine.
This YouTube video gives you a walk through his financial come-up, his business mogul practices, and what he’s spent his fortune on.