Dr. Phil McGraw Net Worth
Dr. Phil, as he’s called on TV shares his lifelong practice of psychology with a willing audience. Featuring guests who are going through real problems, he offers real solutions. His net worth is around $79 million. He may not be a practicing doctor, but he is a practicing businessman. To become the highest-paid TV host, McGraw negotiated a deal that lands him a hefty portion of his day-time show’s ad revenue and product placement profit. Like his mentor Oprah Winfrey, McGraw has more recently dabbled behind camera, producing “The Doctors” and trial drama “The Bull.”
Dr. Phil McGraw Bio Info
Born: 1 September 1950 (age 67 years), Vinita, Oklahoma, United States
Spouse: Robin McGraw (m. 1976), Debbie Higgins (m. 1970–1973)
Children : Jay (born 1979), Jordan (born 1986)
Residence: Beverly Hills, California, U.S.
Alma mater: Midwestern State University (BA), University of North Texas (MA, PhD)
Dr. Phil McGraw Quotes
- Successful weight loss takes programming, not willpower. – Dr. Phil McGraw
- You don’t need a pack of wild horses to learn how to make a sandwich. – Dr. Phil McGraw
- There’s a big difference between falling in love and being in love. There’s a big difference between infatuation and falling in love. – Dr. Phil McGraw
- Everyone faces the challenge of finding meaning to their suffering. – Dr. Phil McGraw
- Awareness without action is worthless. – Dr. Phil McGraw
Dr. Phil McGraw Videos on YouTube
Dr. Phil earned his PhD in clinical psychology and a post doctorate in forensic psychology. He established a successful legal strategy firm and was hired by Oprah Winfrey in 1998 who turned him into a star. Dr. Phil launched his own talk show in 2002.