DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Notice: MoneyReign.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have implemented procedures to address copyright infringement claims.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied or used on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated Copyright Agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will promptly investigate the claim and take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material. We may also notify the user who posted the material and provide them with an opportunity to submit a counter-notice if they believe the material was removed or disabled mistakenly.