Chris Pratt, born on June 21, 1979, is an American actor who has risen to prominence for his versatile performances and undeniable charisma.
From his humble beginnings on television to becoming a leading man in blockbuster movies, Pratt has captivated audiences with his charm and natural talent.
Let’s explore the life and achievements of this talented actor.
Celebrity Bio Data
- Chris Pratt’s Net Worth in 2023: $60 Million
- Date of Birth: June 21, 1979
- Place of Birth: Virginia, Minnesota, United States
- Gender: Male
- Height: 6 feet 2 inches (188 cm)
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: American
Celebrities Chris Pratt Has Worked With
Chris Pratt has had the privilege of collaborating with numerous talented actors and filmmakers throughout his career. Some notable names he has worked with include:
- Zoe Saldana: Co-starred with Zoe Saldana in the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s “Guardians of the Galaxy” (2014) and its sequel “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2” (2017), where they portrayed the characters of Peter Quill/Star-Lord and Gamora, respectively.
- Jennifer Lawrence: Shared the screen with Jennifer Lawrence in the sci-fi romance film “Passengers” (2016), where they played the roles of two passengers on a spacecraft traveling to a distant colony.
- Bryce Dallas Howard: Acted alongside Bryce Dallas Howard in the thrilling adventure film “Jurassic World” (2015) and its sequel “Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom” (2018), where they portrayed Owen Grady and Claire Dearing, respectively.
Chris Pratt’s Height and Body Measurements
Standing at an impressive height of 6 feet 2 inches (188 cm), Chris Pratt possesses a commanding presence on screen. While specific body measurements are not publicly available, his physique is often described as athletic and toned, a result of his commitment to fitness and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Chris Pratt’s Height Comparison
Let’s compare Chris Pratt’s height with ten other famous personalities who share a similar stature:
|Chris Pratt||6 feet 2 inches|
|Chris Evans||6 feet 0 inches|
|Chris Hemsworth||6 feet 3 inches|
|Liam Hemsworth||6 feet 3 inches|
|Dwayne Johnson||6 feet 5 inches|
|Tom Hardy||5 feet 9 inches|
|Jason Momoa||6 feet 4 inches|
|Ryan Reynolds||6 feet 2 inches|
|Bradley Cooper||6 feet 1 inch|
|Hugh Jackman||6 feet 2 inches|
Note: The heights mentioned here are approximate values.
Notable Career Work
Chris Pratt’s career is highlighted by remarkable performances in various films and television series. Some of his notable career highlights include:
- “Guardians of the Galaxy” (2014) and “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2” (2017): Pratt’s portrayal of Peter Quill, the charismatic and witty leader of the Guardians, solidified his status as a leading man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. He effortlessly blended humor and heroism, captivating audiences worldwide.
- Jurassic World” (2015) and “Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom” (2018): Pratt’s portrayal of Owen Grady, a skilled dinosaur trainer, in the “Jurassic World” franchise further showcased his versatility as an action star. The films were immensely successful at the box office, cementing Pratt’s status as a bankable leading actor.
- “Parks and Recreation” (2009-2015): Pratt’s breakout role came in the critically acclaimed comedy series “Parks and Recreation,” where he portrayed the lovable and hilarious character Andy Dwyer. His comedic timing and endearing portrayal made him a fan-favorite and helped launch his career in the entertainment industry.
Chris Pratt’s Net Worth and Salary
As of 2023, Chris Pratt’s net worth is estimated to be $60 million. Through his successful acting career, he has garnered substantial wealth, thanks to his involvement in blockbuster films and acclaimed television series. While specific salary details for individual projects are not publicly disclosed, Pratt’s popularity and talent have undoubtedly contributed to his financial success.
Chris Pratt on Social Media
Stay connected with Chris Pratt and get a glimpse into his personal and professional life by following him on social media:
Chris Pratt FAQ
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about Chris Pratt:
- Is Chris Pratt married? Yes, Chris Pratt is married. He tied the knot with Katherine Schwarzenegger, daughter of actor and politician Arnold Schwarzenegger, in June 2019.
- Has Chris Pratt won any awards for his performances? Yes, Chris Pratt has received several nominations and awards throughout his career. He won the MTV Movie Award for Best Action Performance for his role in “Jurassic World” (2015) and was nominated for a Teen Choice Award for his work in “Guardians of the Galaxy” (2014).
- Does Chris Pratt have any upcoming projects? Yes, Chris Pratt has several exciting projects in the pipeline. He is set to reprise his role as Peter Quill/Star-Lord in the upcoming film “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3” and will also star in the action-comedy film “The Tomorrow War” (2022).
- Has Chris Pratt done any voice acting work? Yes, Chris Pratt has lent his voice to animated characters in films like “The Lego Movie” (2014), where he voiced the protagonist Emmet Brickowski, and “Onward” (2020), where he voiced the character Barley Lightfoot.
- What is Chris Pratt’s background before becoming an actor? Before pursuing acting, Chris Pratt worked various odd jobs, including being a discount ticket salesman and a daytime stripper. His journey to stardom began when he was discovered by actress and director Rae Dawn Chong, who cast him in his first film role.
Chris Pratt Summary
Chris Pratt’s journey from a television comedy star to a blockbuster action hero has been nothing short of remarkable.
With a net worth of $60 million, he has established himself as one of the most bankable and versatile actors in Hollywood.
Whether he’s saving the galaxy as Star-Lord in the “Guardians of the Galaxy” films or running from dinosaurs in the “Jurassic World” franchise, Pratt’s magnetic screen presence and undeniable talent continue to captivate audiences worldwide.
With numerous exciting projects on the horizon, Chris Pratt’s star is set to shine even brighter in the years to come.