Chris Paul Net Worth
One of the most promising American professional basketball player for the Houston Rockets of the National Basketball Association (NBA). Two times Olympic gold medal winner led the NBA in steals for six times. Paul’s full name is Christopher Emmanuel Paul, born on May 6, 1985 in North Carolina and the youngest in his family.
Paul has an elder brother named Charles C.J. Paul who himself is a former athlete. Apart from all his achievements, Paul was selected president of the National Basketball Players association on Aug 21, 2013. Before this, he served the executive committee for four years.
Paul’s net worth, Life & Career history
Forbes ranked Paul as one of the highest-paid athletes in the world in 2014. His earnings were worth $24.2 million including $5.5 million in endorsements. His business partner companies are Nike and State Farm. He was also the cover athlete for NBA 2K8 video game.
Paul completed his schooling from West Forsyth High School in North Carolina. A sweet memory of his school days when he led Kappa Magic to the National U-17 AAU title and earned MVP honors for the tournament. Paul drew national attention when he scored 61 points in a game during his senior season.
For his graduation, Paul attended Wake Forest University and there, he became a part of the Demon Deacons. At the end of first season, Paul was named ACC Rookie of the year & had been a part of third team All-ACC. Wake Forest University ranked first in the sophomore season for the very first time in school history.
Given below are some of the major highlights of Paul’s career:
• Two times Olympic gold medalist in 2008 & 2012 respectively.
• In 2006, FIBA World Championship- Paul nailed the tournament with his extraordinary skills and became bronze medalist at the end.
• Paul recognized as the USA Basketball Male Athlete of the year 2004
• He had been selected 9 times for NBA All-Star and 8 times for All-NBA Team.
• Chris had also been a part of NBA All-Defensive Team for 9 times and awarded NBA Rookie of the year for 2006
• Year 2004 witnessed him as a part of ALL-ACC Freshman Team & All-ACC Defensive Team.
• Paul also received ACC Rookie of the year award in 2004
Forbes magazine ranked him as the 9th world’s highest-paid Athlete in 2017. With his second highest career player efficiency ratio among active players, he was behind only LeBron James. He has a very long list of endorsements including Spalding,
Nike’s Jordan Brand, State Farm, Panini, and Tencent.
Chris Paul is in partnership with a small Denver-based company named WTRMLN WTR launched in 2013. The company prepares hydrating sports drinks using watermelon waste. Innovative idea of this company was accepted by many customers and drinks reached to over 15,000 stores in 50 states across the country. The Company distributed their drinks to retailers as well like Whole Foods, Costco, and Kroger. In 2016, Pop superstar Beyonce and Paul announced in 2016 that they have invested into the company, but the amount remained secret.
Chris Paul Bio Info
Full name: Christopher Emmanuel Paul
Born: 6 May 1985 (age 32 years), Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
Height: 1.83 m
Spouse: Jada Crawley (m. 2011)
NBA draft: 2005, New Orleans Pelicans (Round: 1 / Pick: 4)
Spouse: Jada Crawley (m. 2011)
Playing career: 2005–present
Chris Paul Quotes
- If my son is happy, then I am happy. – Chris Paul
- No matter where you put me, I don’t care if it is North Carolina, Florida, California, New York City; I’m going to be who I am. – Chris Paul
- I can dunk! I can dunk, and not just in NBA Live. – Chris Paul
- I always have said that the most valuable thing I have isn’t money; it’s my time. – Chris Paul
Chris Paul Videos on YouTube
Since entering the NBA in 2005, Chris Paul has been wowwing fans with his unbelieveable moves and spectacular gameplay. Please enjoy Top 10 Plays of Chris Paul’s Career.